I don’t know whether you have heard the name of a successful novel of this person- Tom Jones, the way he elaborated about all the characters and frame them, the way he brings out the real human feeling in front of us how to manage to keep us intact till the end of the novel, is really appreciable. Not only this peace is the true example of the beauty of the 18th century, but the novelist and dramatist had served many pieces to the 18th-century literature.
This creative head had urged some of the beautiful lines that might help your heart filled with the peace of literature.
1. ''There is not in the universe a more ridiculous, nor a more contemptible animal, than a proud clergyman.''
2. ''Guilt has very quick ears to an accusation.''
3. ''It is not death, but dying, which is terrible.''
4. ''All nature wears one universal grin.''
5. ''A good face they say, is a letter of recommendation. O Nature, Nature, why art thou so dishonest, as ever to send men with these false recommendations into the World!''
6. ''Dancing begets warmth, which is the parent of wantonness. It is, Sir, the great grandfather of cuckoldom.''
7. ''Some folks rail against other folks because other folks have what some folks would be glad of.''
8. ''Love and scandal are the best sweeteners of tea.''
9. ''When children are doing nothing, they are doing mischief.''
10. Wine is a turncoat; first a friend and then an enemy.
11. When I'm not thanked at all, I'm thanked enough, I've done my duty, and I've done no more.
12. A rich man without charity is a rogue, and perhaps it would be no difficult matter to prove that he is also a fool.
13. Dancing begets warmth, which is the parent of wantonness. It is Sir, the great grandfather of cuckoldom.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.