It is always nice to travel with your lover, as it not only give you both enough alone time but also adds so many memories in your life’s travel diary. So to motivate you, and to tell you the beauty of traveling with a partner, we have come up with some quotes below. Words are the most powerful thing exists in humankind, and it is also wise to trigger one to leave his or her comfort zone and pack bags to travel.
These travel quotes should keep you both on the one road, but make sure you read these with your partner:
1. “I have found out that there ain’t no surer way to find out whether you like people or hate them than to travel with them.” — Mark Twain
2. “In Life, It’s Not Where You Go, It’s Who You Travel With” – Charles Schulz
3. “Never go on trips with anyone you do not love.” – Ernest Hemingway
4. “Home is where the heart is, and my heart is wherever I am at the moment.” — Lily Leung 7. “You don’t choose the day you enter the world and you don’t choose the day you leave. It’s what you do in between that makes all the difference.” – Anita Septimus
5. “Travel is like love, mostly because it’s a heightened state of awareness, in which we are mindful, receptive, undimmed by familiarity and ready to be transformed. That is why the best trips, like the best love affairs, never really end.” — Pico Iyer
6. “You don’t choose the day you enter the world and you don’t choose the day you leave. It’s what you do in between that makes all the difference.” – Anita Septimus
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.