As the wedding season has taken months off, so the festival season has started. Are you really ready for it? With the festival, season atmosphere is also charged with the energy as its perfect time to indulge yourself completely in the joy of the festival. SO along with the joy of festival, let festive-style flaunt it best.
Holi is coming, so get ready for the spring festival, the festival of color and also the festival of joy and white color. No… we are talking about white gulaal though, it is about styling in white at Holi.
So, let’s explore the list below to find how you can wear white clothes in a different style at the Holi party.
1. White Kurta with denim jeans and silver jewelry.
2. Long white shirt, ripped jeans, fancy glares, and Gujarati embroidered clutch.
3. Off white kurta with embroidered palazzo.
5. Semi-traditional indigo cotton kurta and long white skirt.
6. A beautiful thread embroiders or self-print white kurta with bright colored palazzo.
7. Comfy denim shorts and a white T-shirt with cute glares and slippers.
8. Short A-line kurta with white dhoti style bottom.
9. White spaghetti top and a comfy salwar look pants. You can add some silver jewelry to compliment the look.
10. A super cute and feminine white dress with contrasting colors.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.