Thinking about the importance of calcium, we take into consideration our teeth and bones, of course, it ’s essential for dental and bone health, but it also plays a crucial role in body weight, heart health, muscle functioning, hormones, blood pressure, preventing prostate cancer and many more. Sometimes due to poor diet or a deficiency linked to some illness, there happens to be low blood in the calcium, many symptoms of a deficiency are related to brittle or soft bones, for instance, dental problems and osteoporosis.
Check out the common signs to know whether you’re suffering from a deficiency of calcium:
1. Occasional muscle cramp probably isn’t a matter to worry, but if it occurs quite often then there is a strong possibility that you have a calcium deficiency.
2. If you break your bones after a minor accident, it could be an indication that your bones are weak due to a deficiency of calcium.
3. During the initial stages of calcium deficiency, numbness or tingling at the fingertips or around them is a common sign.
4. If you notice high blood pressure or hypertension, this can be a sign of calcium deficiency.
5. Studies have found this strange thing that when your calcium levels are high, it can help you maintain a normal weight or aid in a loss of weight.
6. A deficiency in calcium can result in abnormalities to this electrical conduction system, which can lead to abnormal heart rhythms.
7. If it happens like quite often you toss and turn in bed at night, it could be the result of a calcium deficiency.
Therefore, you’re aware now that when you should seek medical attention as if you overlook these little signs it might tour really sour later.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application
from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.