Love for mother and mother’s love for her kids’ is the purest feeling. The relationship of love a child and a mother shares is beyond any relationship. If we want to explain her selfless devotion towards her baby, maybe we don’t get words to explain. So to express respect towards her and the love for her, I have listed some heart-touching quotes below. You can share these quotes with your mother or can say in front of her on her birthday or at the dinner table tonight.
Peace is the beauty of life. It is sunshine. It is the smile of a child, the love of a mother, the joy of a father, the togetherness of a family. It is the advancement of man, the victory of a just cause, the triumph of truth. Menachem Begin
1. “Mother's love is peace. It need not be acquired, it need not be deserved.” Erich Fromm
2. “A mother's happiness is like a beacon, lighting up the future but reflected also on the past in the guise of fond memories.” Honore de Balzac
3. “All that I am or ever hope to be, I owe to my angel mother.” —Abraham Lincoln
4. “My mother has always been my emotional barometer and my guidance. I was lucky enough to get to have one woman who truly helped me through everything.” —Emma Stone
5. “I remember my mother’s prayers and they have always followed me. They have clung to me all my life.” —Abraham Lincoln
6. “Mothers and their children are in a category all their own. There’s no bond so strong in the entire world. No love so instantaneous and forgiving.” —Gail Tsukiyama
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.