Professional athletes are known as some of the most renowned people in the world. They are viewed and respected by millions. Crowds of fans chant their names during matches. Many athletes are so good that they inspired many of us so much that we start following them. We hunt to those who have overpowered hurtful pain and massive challenges so as to achieve their goals.
So the question here arises that how you can be like them, right? Don’t worry we have listed some of their awesome inspiring quotes below.
1. You’re the only one who can make the difference. Whatever your dream is, go for it. – Magic Johnson.
2. Exercise should be regarded as a tribute to the heart. – Gene Tunney.
3. I hate every minute of training. But I said, don’t quit. Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a champion. – Mohammad Ali.
4. Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t. – Jerry Rice.
5. If you ever lack the motivation to train then think what happens to your mind & body when you don’t. – Shifu Yan Lei.
6. One man practicing sportsmanship is far better than 50 preaching it.- Knute Rockne.
7. The best abs exercise is 5 sets of stop eating so much crap. – Lazar Angelov.
8. Everything is possible as long as you put your mind to it and you put the work and time into it. – Michael Phelps.
9. If you turn up worrying about how you’re going to perform, you’ve already lost. Train hard, turn up, run your best and the rest will take care of itself. – Usain Bolt.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.