If you are not one of those people who love hitting the gym early in the morning or like waking up early to sweat little extra… don’t worry. You are not alone. There are lots of people, who just need some motivation and by following the right guidance you can also achieve that perfect body and can stay healthy.
I know how much it is daunting to stick to a fitness and nutrition plan and there will be days when you can’t find any sense of fitness motivation at all. You just want to throw your sweaty towel and give up. But is it you, think twice. Are you here for giving up? No, right! So here we are to motivate you from our side by these motivational workout quotes.
Because sometimes few words strike directly to the heart, so never give up!
1. “Today I will do what others won’t, so tomorrow I can accomplish what others can’t.” —Jerry Rice
2. “Do something today that your future self will thank you for.” —Unknown
3. “We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence then is not an act but a habit.” —Aristotle
4. “No matter how slow you go, you are still lapping everybody on the couch.” —Unknown
5. “You miss 100% of the shots you don’t take.” —Wayne Gretzky
6. “The difference between the impossible and the possible lies in a person’s determination.” —Tommy Lasorda
7. “If you want something you’ve never had, you must be willing to do something you’ve never done.” —Thomas Jefferson
8. “I’ve missed more than 9,000 shots in my career. I’ve lost almost 300 games. Twenty-six times I’ve been trusted to take the game-winning shot and missed. I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” —Michael Jordan
Author- Simran Bhatnagar
For more interesting stories, Download the Lopscoop application from Google play store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.