You have always heard this – ‘Love In The Air’, right. But do you know the time or the season when love is in not in the sir? Hahaha… that get little funny now, but on a serious note, what I feel is that love not escape from the air we breathe in. Even if you break up with your lover it still never escape. As our planet earth is created with love, if you see we have *LOVE* everywhere in our surroundings, nature, family, friends, teacher and so on, all these love us, don’t you think?
So to realize you I have come up with convincing love quotes, scroll down to check them out.
1. “You've gotta dance like there's nobody watching,Love like you'll never be hurt,Sing like there's nobody listening,And live like it's heaven on earth.” ― William W. Purkey
2. “A friend is someone who knows all about you and still loves you.” ― Elbert Hubbard
3. “Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.” ― Martin Luther King Jr., A Testament of Hope: The Essential Writings and Speeches
4. “The opposite of love does not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” ― Elie Wiesel
5. “Being deeply loved by someone gives you strength while loving someone deeply gives you courage.” ― Lao Tzu
6. “Love is that condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own.” ― Robert A. Heinlein, Stranger in a Strange Land
7. “You don't love someone because they're perfect, you love them in spite of the fact that they're not.” ― Jodi Picoult, My Sister's Keeper
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.