Today is the International family day, and it is being celebrated all over the world. Family and relationships are the fundamental pillars of life, without them, you can live your life but I can’t say anything about enjoying life.
Maybe you may not have asked them to make you the part of your family, and definitely, you don’t have the exchange policy only for family in this whole world, but of the millions of humans out there, they are the ones who know that family is the best. And if you think so (that is so uncommon) then I am sure these divine family quotes will inspire you to stay with family and enjoy the day.
It is the only gift that God has given us, but some are so unfortunate. So think yourself a lucky person, because the family does matters.
• “Other things may change us, but we start and end with the family.” –Anthony Brandt
• “Nothing is better than going home to family and eating good food and relaxing.” –Irina Shayk
• “Family ties mean that no matter how much you might want to run from your family, you can’t.”
• “To us, family means putting your arms around each other and being there.” –Barbara Bush
• “In family life, love is the oil that eases friction, the cement that binds closer together, and the music that brings harmony.” –Friedrich Nietzsche
• “The informality of family life is a blessed condition that allows us all to become our best while looking our worst.” –Marge Kennedy
• “Family and friendships are two of the greatest facilitators of happiness.” –John C. Maxwell
• “The most important thing in the world is family and love.” –John Wooden
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.