Who doesn’t love cheese, I don’t know any person who doesn’t (except my grandparent, hehehe). Is there anything more comfortable than a full dish filled with cook macaroni and cheese? If you too love mac and cheese- and wish you could include everything that you love to eat- this recipe is for you.
For a cheesier proposal for your girlfriend try this mac and cheese recipe to serve her. Scroll down to learn how you can cook a classic macaroni filled with lots of cheese in it.
Chef Frank's Classic Mac & Cheese Recipe
- 4 ounces (8 tablespoons) butter - 4-5 cups milk - 3-4 tablespoons flour - 1 Box Elbow Pasta - 1 pound American cheese - 1 clove garlic, crushed - 1 pound cheddar cheese, shredded - Salt and black pepper, to taste
• Cook elbow pasta to the desired softness you want in your dish.
• Now you need to heat butter in a saucepan on medium heat. Add the flour until you get a wet sand consistency.
• Cook over low for 3-4 minutes and don’t leave it still, stir it frequently.
• Add the milk and the garlic and let come to a simmer. • Lower the heat and let it cook for another 15-20 minutes. • Add both the cheese and whisk until combined well. • Add the cooked pasta and coat well. • Your classic mac and cheese dish is ready to serve, garnish it with dry herb/seasoning and with few leaves over it and you are good to go.
For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.