It is not only you, but all of us have those days when we feel overwhelmed, so emotional and consumed by negative thoughts. We overthink, react and sometimes become so restless, and that is why because at that particular of time it becomes easy for us to forget how much the life was happening and we had our friend who keeps us motivated just because now things have become tough and are not going in the way we wanted them to be.
It is where quotes make us feel good, happy and remember those old days. This makes us recollect our happiness and again give us strength. So if you are also going through this phase in your life, these quotes on Dil, Dosti Aur Pyar might help you.
1. "The best love is the kind that awakens the soul and makes us reach for more, that plants a fire in our hearts and brings peace to our minds and that's what you've given me." - Nicholas Sparks
2. "Each friend represents a world in us, a world possibly not born until they arrive, and it is only by this meeting that a new world is born." - Anais Nin
3. "Soup is a lot like family. Each ingredient enhances the others, each batch has its own characteristics, and it needs time to simmer to reach full flavor." - Marge Kennedy
4. "I think if I've learned anything about friendship, it's to hang in, stay connected, fight for them, and let them fight for you. Don't walk away, don't be distracted, don't be too busy or tired, don't take them for granted. Friends are part of the glue that holds life and faith together. Powerful stuff." - John Katz
5. "If there's any kind of magic in this world, it must be in the attempt of understanding someone, sharing something. I know, it's almost impossible to succeed, but... who cares, really? The answer must be in the attempt." - Before Sunrise
6. "Home is where you are loved the most and act the worst." - Marjorie Pay Hinckley
Author-Simran Bhatnagar For more interesting stories download the Lopscoop application from Google Play Store and earn extra money by sharing it on social media.